Dari dulu I think I've been really fascinated with bridge
Selain its huge and beautiful...the purpose of the bridge juga important
to me lah~~
Bridge kan has become some sort of connector to people.
Connectivity~~One of the thing yang connect people with
the other side of the world.
Dulu I was really awed by the Golden Gate.
Sgt pretty...and the fact yang it was built in 1937?
Sgt la amazed~~
kat Malaysia...suka sgt ngan Penang Bridge.
Kalau lalu situ mesti abah berhenti kan kereta.
Sekarang rasanya dah tak leh kot.
nasib baik dulu sempat...siap amik gambar lagi.
and sekarang....I really want to see Rainbow Bridge.
The night scene cantik lah~~
the lights, scenery, the feel...
tgk gambar jer pun boleh rasa dugun-dugun.
How I wish I can go to Japan and tgk sendiri Rainbow Bridge.
kyaaaaa~~
sgt mahu!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi. hopefully ur wish come true n.yr to see with ur own eyes the rainbow brige...its really beautiful...they light it up just right b4 sunset.....I got the pictures...but needs to find out where....hahahah...
mahu pergi.
last night mimpi jalan2 tgk night scenery rainbow bridge.
yang weird tu I went with some faceless friends. kiranya mimpi tuh from org lain nyer p.o.v. weird.
mcm tgk diri sendiri kat TV
Post a Comment