
[MV]Monday Kiz - 가슴으로 외쳐
Today I came back home
with taaddaaaaa the new album in my postbox.
thanks to jiran sebelah yang tolong amikkan
luv you min~ah muaahh muaahh
and thanks to shunnie-ssi for the present
I love it~~~couldn't asked for more.
and also thanks cuz you didn't give in to what I want
*coughbigbangcough*
but thank you so much.
now I gotta rack my brain
on what to buy for your birthday.
why do we agree to do the this?
kidding but seriously, I love you man~*hugggssss*
I don't have the time to listen to all the track yet
but from the sticky note that Shun wrote.
'Babe- track 3 first!'
and oommooo I heart it! love @ the first beat
and mianhe to Shinhwa oppa~~~I just love this song.
So can't listen to oppa's new album yet-mianhe~
I don't have the whole translation yet for the songs.
Shun said he gonna email it to me when I received my cd
but I guess he forgot all about my lyrics and translations
gotta harassed him later!
But from what I googled
먼데이키즈 - 03 가슴으로 외쳐 feat rhymer
is another brilliant work by composer Kim Do Hoon
who prodused Hyori's Toc Toc Toc and See Ya's Sarangeh Insa,
and the ever great violin arrangement
for the track Ban Jjok Sarang.
I can't seem to move on from the track yet.
kept repeating the same ole track.
and their new look pun tak disappointed.
certainly more masculine and more charismatics!
Superb duo~~
if you love SG Wannabe, Byul, M to M, FTTS
you gotta love Monday Kiz
so go grab your copy now <3

3 comments:
It's not fair, how could you get Monday Kiz album before me???? Wae??!!! Wae???!!!
"Shout Out Loud" is superb song. I love the rapping and love the lyric. ..
and some more .. you mention "HE" .. ehm i think you never mention "He" to us yet .... *wink wink*
kekeke. I thought Shun Oguri .. different person is it?? Gomen.
so lucky u got the album. waiting for my credit card to clear before i can purchas any new album... wah!!!! i want hyesung concert .. and big bang great concert ..
shall we go rob bank?? ~sigh
Post a Comment