Saturday, June 14, 2008

2008 MTV Asia Awards

MALAYSIA!!!!!!!

I was shocked when a friend told me a few weeks back, that this year MTV Asia Awards(MAA) going to be held in Malaysia. Seriously, I never thought the day will come. I mean, can Malaysia do it?

But as I looked at some of the sponsors....
Tourism...
Celcom...

okay. not gonna say more. But at least the government is supporting it too right?

Alrighty, this year MAA gonna be held in Arena Genting on August 2nd?
Fun? I hope so. Do I want to be there??? Hell yeah!!!!
What lure me to be at the said occasion...?
the host!!!!! Jared Letto, baby. One hunk that's for sure gonna grace himself at this year award.
So mark your calender dear~~!!

As today is the first day the official website for the award went up,
I click upon it to check who are the nominees ...
and yeah no surprise I click to see who are the nominees for Korean Favorite Artist first.
here are the nominees.




I was kinda taken back...oohh shuck no dbsk. Then I remember that the boys didn't released a Korean album last year. So crap~~~
but at least there're BigBang and SuJu boys.
and if I'm not mistaken BigBang gonna released an album this august.
The percentage of BigBang coming???? way high babe....
and it won't hurt for SuJu to come too right?

So sit tight and keep clicking your mouse
@ 2008 MTV Asia Awards
to see who's coming to perform

oh and I don't give a crap who's the nominees are for Malaysia MAA.
But I do hope Pop Shuvit will win. So do vote for them~~~!
Malaysian~vote for Pop Shuvit!!!



No comments: