Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To the one with a Kissable Lip and Lovable Smile

Micky Yoochun.
who are responsible in turning me to be such a fangirl
who I swore upon my life to never become one
But you Mr. Park...
you turn my life upside down.
with your deep sexy voice,
with your sexy thrust,
with your ohhh so kissable lips and lovable smiles,
I bow to you.

and for you to be able to hold me as your slave
I pray for you to have the bestest health a person could have.
so you can continue seducing me with your sexy voice
and sexy thrust.

Park Micky Yoochun,
as a Son and a Brother
I hope you can treat your family well
and be a great mentor to your lil brother.
as an Idol
I hope you can change people life
and with the beautiful music you write,
I know at least this one lil person life
will always shine brighter than anyone else.

But most importantly,
Because of how hard you work on your craft...
I'll give my best in supporting you,
no matter what, no matter where.

Happy Birthday, Mouse!
Have a wonderful
and meaningful
birthday this year...

No comments: